Dual 623 V Roller
This is a small little roller, but don’t let its diminutive size fool you. The Grabercars ‘Dual 623 V’ Delrin roller is a super high quality product designed to cope with the vertical carriage needs of desktop delta robots, but its uses are definitely not limited to 3D printing, and certainly not just to delta printers. This roller should work with any application you have that requires a super smooth motion roller to fit the smallest extrusion profiles. The ‘Dual 623 v’ comes pre-installed with two ABEC3 precision greased 623 bearings and insert. In this application a greased bearing is preferable to an oiled bearing because the grease will not run out of the bearing groove.
Made from Delrin engineered black plastic, these ‘v’ rollers are designed to roll in the t-slot of the smallest size commercial aluminum extrusions. The stepped Vee shape allows these rollers to fit into the t-slot of extrusions with widths from 3mm up to 6mm. The flat outer surface means you can also run these on smooth surfaces without the need for rails, such as camera dolly, etc.
Satisfaction is Guaranteed, so these can be returned for refund (minus shipping) within 15 days of purchase. Buy with confidence.
- Requires a 3mm bolt or shaft
- Incredibly small and lightweight for making the lightest possible linear carriages
- Fits IN the t-slot groove of OpenBeam, Misumi 1515 and 2020 extrusion
- Comes with two ABEC3 precision high quality greased deep groove 623 bearings for increased rigidity and resistance to wobble
- Includes a precision machined aluminum internal spacer that reduces the chance of overtightening
- Overall dimensions: 11mm wide | 15.5mm outer diameter
11 in stock (backorders allowed)